Our contact details
Name: Pathway to Carbon Zero Ltd
Phone Number: 07834 179793
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Your name and contact information, including email address and telephone number and company details
- Information to enable us to check and verify your identity
- Your contact history
- Information to enable us to undertake credit or other financial checks on you
- Information about how you use our website, IT, communication and other systems
- Your responses to surveys, competitions and promotions
This personal information is required to provide services to you. If you do not provide personal information we ask for, it may delay or prevent us from providing services to you
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide services to you or present services to you
- Statistical analysis to help us manage our business e.g in relation to our financial performance, customer base, product range or other efficiency measures
- Updating customer records
- Marketing our services to:
—existing and former customers;
—third parties who have previously expressed an interest in our services;
—third parties with whom we have had no previous dealings.
We use the information that you have given us in order to;
- Perform our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
- For our legitimate interests, ie to promote our business to existing and former customers
- For our legitimate interests or those of a third party, ie to be as efficient as we can so we can deliver the best service for you at the best price
We may share this information with
- third parties we use to help deliver our services to you, e.g. payment service providers and email marketing service providers;
- other third parties we use to help us run our business, e.g. marketing agencies, associated consultants under a confidentiality agreement;
- third parties approved by you, e.g. social media sites you choose to link your account to or third party payment providers;
- credit reference agencies;
- our insurers and brokers;
- our bank
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed unlawfully. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to access it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at Pathway to Carbon Zero Ltd if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk