Home > Accessibility Statement
We aim to make our web site as accessible as possible for everyone and to abide by the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines WAI (WCAG) 2.1. The site uses a responsive design, which changes the layout of web pages, so they work well on desktop PCs, tablets, and mobile phones.
This website is run by Pathway To Carbon Zero. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. Our aim is to ensure that our website content is clearly presented, well structured, clutter free and written in Plain English. In addition, we have tried to ensure that the design and functionality of the website supports those who may have challenges accessing web content. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Read all text without needing to change colours or fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
- You can also change settings for your web browser or device to improve your experience according to your needs and preferences.
You can find help online at AbilityNet, which provides guidance about how to:
- make your mouse easier to use
- use your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talk to your device
- make your device talk to you
- make text larger
- change your colours
- magnify the screen
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not listed on this page, please contact email@example.com
This statement was prepared on 18/10/21. It was last updated on 30/03/223